Resort Courtesies & Pet Policy
We hope you enjoy your stay with the River Plantation Resort. In order to insure all our guests have a pleasant stay we ask that all our guests follow a few simple Campground Guidelines.
For Pets & Happy Camping
All pets must be kept on leash.
Make sure your pet does not disturb other campers in any way.
One pen per site allowed, up to 10' x 10'.
You must clean up after your pet.
A dog walk has been provided with disposable bags and trash cans for your convenience. This area is the only approved area for this type of use. DO NOT allow your pet to "potty" on or around other campsites.
No pets left unattended.
Disregard for any of our rules will be sufficient grounds for terminating any guest’s stay without a refund.
Management reserves the right to adjust these rules as circumstances may require.
- Honor speed limit of 7 MPH or walk
- Golf cart and scooter operator, whether gas or electric, must have valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
- If operation a vehicle after dusk, it must have headlights and taillights. (Bicycles ridden after dusk must be equipped with lights as well.
- ATV's may not be ridden within the property.
- Generators are not allowed.
- All of our guests's visitors must leave the property by 10:00PM or pay overnight charges.
- Please keep your site tidy and dispose of trash in the dumpsters.
- Do not burn plastic, trash, or glass in fire rings.
- Firewood is available at the office. Due to the threat of insect infestation, NO outside source of firewood is permitted. (Help us protect our trees and forests.)
- Two vehicles per site only.
- You may purchase a "Wash Permit" for $5.00 in the Lodge. Please make this purchase prior to washing your RV.
- No Tents.
- No clotheslines attached to trees nor anywhere else on your campsite.
- No refunds after 12:00PM noon.
- 72 hour cancellation of reservation required.
- Selling of goods is prohibited.
- Do not pull into sites backwards.